Awards Season Feature Post

Awards Season 2015-16 Scoreboard

Carol Keeping a tally of the (wins/nominations) for this year's awards season. Scroll down way below to see which Awards are being...

Jul 3, 2012

Announcement!!

Well Sorry for not being active on the Blog, was busy with some things. Now that i am a bit free i will continue my Posts here starting off from the reviews of my "Studio Ghibli Marathon" that i did a month back. Will update my 2010's Top 20 Movies and Awards post with more of them to come. I will also be posting my 2nd Most Anticipated Movies of the year list and My report on the movies of 2012 so far (as per the reviews and buzz).


So many things to look forward to and i hope i really keep up the good work here. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. Really glad I decided to follow your wonderful blog :) Looking forward to future posts. Would love it if you fancied checking out my blog and perhaps followed back?

    http://amateurreviews25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i followed your blog right after you followed mine ;P i checked it out and thought it was wonderful!! amazing work u did there.

      Delete